Thank you for your interest in Kero Creative’s Refer a Friend Program! Part of what makes our work so fulfilling – and fun – is the support we receive from customers like you. We value your feedback and as a small business, we thrive on word-of-mouth conversations. A referral from you means more than any billboard or banner ad ever could.
Supporting each other as small businesses is a beautiful way to share our gifts while supporting our communities. If you know an individual or business that would be a good fit for our services, send them to our website, and make sure they let us know you referred them. As a way of saying thank you, we’d like to offer you a one-time gift of a $250 Visa Gift Card if your referral spends a minimum of $1,000 with Kero Creative.
As a referrer to Kero Creative, you are subject to the terms and conditions of the Refer a Friend Program.
- Kero Creative reserves the right to cancel the program or change these terms and conditions in its sole discretion.
- The referrer and referred customer must be over the age of 18.
- The referrer and referred customer cannot be the same person.
- Only one reward per referred customer.
- A qualified referrer is defined as an individual that has worked with Kero Creative on a marketing or advertising project with at least one invoice paid in full and a total invoiced amount greater than $1,000.
- To earn referral rewards, the referred customer must indicate the referring individual on their project request form online or via email and have at least one invoice paid in full and a total invoiced amount greater than $1,000.
- Rewards are issued in the form of a $250 Visa Gift Card.
- Rewards are issued to an individual and cannot be issued to groups of individuals or companies.
- Referrals must comply with SPAM laws. They should be distributed in a personal matter and not in bulk. Distribution of the referral link in a method that could be considered unsolicited will prohibit the sender from receiving any further referral rewards.
These terms and conditions were last reviewed July 2023.